Thursday, August 27, 2009

Family!!

My family is very important to me my parents just recently divorced so sometimes it can be hard to get to spend time with dad and mom. I'm much closer with mom but i live with my dad because mom works at night but that has given me more time to grow closer with dad and spend even more time with my brother who is in the eighth grade and growing up quickly and I'm glad i get to be there with him. Me and mom still get to hang out together on the weekends often we go to lunch and shopping and every now in then i stay the night with her during the week if i don't have to much homework and i don't mind staying up a little longer till she gets off anyways the point being is my family is great and i love them all and times can be tough but im thankful that were all still here and we do still get to see each other even though were not all under the same roof anymore. My family is everything to me :)

1 comment: