Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Exersise Feels Great!!!

I believe that exercise is very important just recently me and Michael have gotten a membership to Atlantis and we've been trying to go four days out of the week for at least an hr. each day and its amazing how much better i feel. Exercise really puts me in a better mood and makes me feel awesome. Last Wednesday I went to a Ms. Young's cardio class at Atlantis and I swear I was so sore that it hurt to sit on the toilet and I felt like I could barley walk. I really felt bad there were all these women in there that were all so much old than i was and they were just doing all this stuff and they acted like it was nothing and I thought i was about to die! Anyways after last week I really felt like its important that I get my exercise in at least four days a week I can really tell a huge difference in the way i feel!

No comments:

Post a Comment