Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Technology!

I just got a new phone last Christmas and it was touch screen and I really couldn't handle it any more so i just got my new phone and it has a full screen so i can text ways easier! If you think about it, its amazing how far technology has come. To most people today a cell phone is considered a necessity. If it wasnt for computers then id be unable to do more of my school work such as writing papers, blogging, and researching. Technology has also improved within movies for psychology I was required to watch three movies and write a paper and two of them i was unable to find in DVD i could only fine them in VCR and many people today don't even have a VCR everyone now has DVD players therefore i had to pick different movies. The point being is technology has improved so much just in my generation alone and it affects everyone everyday life.

No comments:

Post a Comment