Friday, November 6, 2009

Economics!!

Econ has really been interesting this year and i have learned allot of new stuff maybe that I had an idea about but I really didn't know! Its all about our economy and how things work and the reason why the demand and the supply of things go up and down and all the things that affect it. Econ just has been a new experience because i had never had a class like this before all my other classes are just the usual ones from all the years before so it has been fun having a new class to talk about something different for a change. We also learned about price gouging, like people who tried selling generators for more money during the ice storm and i never knew that that was illegal or that it actually had a name! I was just impressed to learn something that i really was interested in and that had to do with my everyday life besides the normal subjects that i was used to learning. It has been great so far!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment