Monday, November 30, 2009

Leg Surgery!!! 11-23-09

Okay so I have not had allot of surgery's just tubes in my ears when I was very young, and like an ingrown toenail removed...yeah I know discussing, but last Monday I had a surgery that my mother had just a few months earlier on my leg to remove a few varicose veins. It runs in the family, my moms dad had them and my uncle and my mom and so on...they think I may have gotten them at a really young age because of all the pouncing I did when i tumbled allot in cheer leading but I'm very fortunate that we were able to get them removed. They never really bothered me or hurt but they say that whenever you get older they can and they can also cause blood clots and a few other health issues so I was very fortunate to get them removed. I was pretty nervous going into surgery it took them about and hr. and a half and i was in recovery for about another two hours and I asked a ton of questions before they put me asleep. I like to know exactly what they are going to do to me and I also think its very unprofessional if they don't tell me who everyone is. When I was just on the surgery table right before i was put under there were like six people in there and I asked the doctor who are all these people and he told me they were like surgery techs. and ect. but I told him I just have to know because I get really nervous. Anyways everything turned out good and I'm healing well and I'm very blessed!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment