Sunday, November 15, 2009

Veterans!!!

I cant even begin to think about all the things that our veterans have been through just because for some reason its just makes me sad to think that some of the things they've been through has really happened. They must be very brave and have lots of pride for our country. November 11th only comes once a year and we celebrate veterans day which i think is great, it makes me feel good to know that we have a day just to say thanks to all of our veterans. Just imagine, they put their life on the line at one point in time, that is some amazing people!!! and we need to give them thanks and all the respect in the world for what they have done. I consider veterans as hero's because they help save our country and they are brave enough to do all that they do, to me that is a hero when you put your life on the line for someone else! So just remember to say thanks to all of our veterans.

No comments:

Post a Comment