Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Sadie Hawkins :)

Sadie Hawkins was just this past Friday and it was lots of fun! My boyfriend Michael and I went over to one of my friends house and took lots of pictures and hung out for about an hr. and a half and then we went out to eat at Texas Roadhouse with a couple of his friends and their girlfriends and then we just decided to wait around until it was time for the dance instead of going to the game because it was very cold and rainy out and we saw absolutely no point in going and paying money to be cold and wet because I know for sure I would want to be leaving in like the first ten minutes with the weather being so nasty. We had a great time at the dance it was kinda sad thinking that this would be my last Sadie Hawkins but I was glad that I had chosen to go all four yrs. because if I hadn't I would have wish I had. It's all about having a good time and that's what we did even though were not big dancers and we didn't stay long we still had a blast and now I just can wait for prom!!

No comments:

Post a Comment