Thursday, February 4, 2010

shoes!!

Have you ever noticed all the different shoes that different types of people were everyday? Shoes can really tell a lot about someone. Shoes might show if a person likes wearing the style punk rock or if they like name brand or if they are not really very picky or maybe they like to dress up allot. Do you ever wonder why people pick the color of shoes they were, I have seen many people with all sorts of different colors of shoes like pink, lime green and even purple. Its crazy! maybe that is just the style they like or maybe they are very out going. I am very outgoing I think, but maybe not that outgoing I personally prefer the clogs that came in style when I was in the eighth grade. They are just brown and plain but they go with everything that is the reason I wear them. I used to love tennis shoes whenever I was really into sports but I don't really like them all that much anymore except for in the summer and I do play summer ball. I also don't really like to wear hills except on special occasions I'm not a big dress up girl. Even though I love prom and things like that and I do wear hills but you'll probably hardly ever catch me in hills on a school day. I like to be comfortable or else I just don't think as good at school. So shoes can tell you different things about different people and I think its very interesting to look and see all of the different shoes people wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment