Wednesday, February 3, 2010

What is silly to me!!!

Something that I think is silly is that my brother still sleeps with his blanket that he got from our grand parents when he was first born. He would probably kill me if he knew that I was telling this but I just find it very silly of him to still sleep with it. If he does not have his blanket at night he will search the house from top to bottom till he finds it so that he can go to sleep and he is 14 years old. Something else that I think is very silly is that i have never gotten in trouble for speeding but I got pulled over on my 18th birthday for going to slow! I was just trying to decide which way i was going! Many things are silly, I think a lot of things are silly...anything that happens out of the ordinary or that does not happen to most people or something that most people in general don't do. I think that it is silly as long as its not dangerous or wrong things that people do. I also think that the word "silly" is funny too. If things were never silly or funny to people then it would take away a lot of the laughter in the world and that would just be no fun at all! I love silly things.

No comments:

Post a Comment