Sunday, January 31, 2010

Table time!!!

I think that its very important that a family sits down at the table together for supper on most nights of the week. If a family cannot make time to do this I believe that a family should sit down at the table about 3 times a week for game time. My family doesn't always make time to do this but my boyfriends family does and I think that it is very nice and it brings everyone a lot closer. On the weekend I often join them in a game of domino's which is so much fun because me and his mother always try to beat him and his dad. They also usually say grace together and eat supper together at the table and everyone gets to talk and say how their day went and what they have going on for the week. This is something that I wish that my family did more often and one day I most defiantly would like to make it a routine thing in my house with my kids and husband. I just think that it makes everyone closer and keeps good values such as prayers going on throughout the family and everyone gets to help clean up afterwards and thats the way that I think it should be its not all the moms job, moms have busy lives too!!! Table time is a must for a family! 

No comments:

Post a Comment