Thursday, January 28, 2010

Sleep!!

I absolutly love my sleep I cant live without it! I like to get anywhere between 8 and 10 hours of sleep every night. If I dont get enough sleep its is usually becuase of school work or hanging out with family and friends which i should probably substitute for getting a head start on my homework sometimes. The problem is that whenever you get out of school it is just a big bummer to go home and immediatly work on more school work and then by that time its getting dark outside this time of year and you are getting tierd and you really dont even feel like hanging out with anyone its like your whole intire day has gone to school! If i dont get sleep then I cannot function the next day, and I am usually in a very bad mood as well if i dont get enough sleep. Most kids stay up very late on the weekends but im the type that I like to get my sleep even if im having fun i like to get home in time to get plenty of rest and if i dont then you can expect me to be sleeping in the next morning. I love sleep and im headed to bed now!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment