Thursday, January 28, 2010

Senior Year is getting Harder real fast!!!

This year as a senior i really felt that I had learned to be more prepared, organized, and responsible and I have but I'm really getting worn out and I'm tired of homework, test, and filling a scholarship applications! I know that these things have got to be done so of course i keep on doing it all but my gosh it seems as if its a never ending process. Its like its always something and it never ends. I'm ready for summer and for high school to be over with it's just getting stressful i guess you could say. FAFSA itself is very stressful i found that it can be much more complicated than it sounds like and most likely I need someone to sit with me and guide me through it because every time i try to I always find where i made a mistake. Maybe I just have a small case of senoritas but I'm pushing my way past it and staying on track and making sure I still try my best even though things can be tough I'd hate to no make good grades now, my senior year. So, i just try to remind me as times get stressful heading towards the end of high school that its almost over and I'm going to miss these last four years at Apollo.

No comments:

Post a Comment