Sunday, January 31, 2010

IPODS!!!

I love my new Ipod that I got for Christmas because Its much easier to keep up with than a bunch of Cd's in my car. I also feel that its a lot less distracting when I don't have to take Cd's out and put new Cd's in while I'm trying to drive. Another reason that I really enjoy having an Ipod is because when I got to work out I can run much faster than when I don't have any music to listen to and I don't have anything to keep my mind off of running. When I listen to music it takes my mind off of how much I don't want to run or how tired I am so it really does help me. It is also very convenient for things like long trips because some people find music a distraction when driving on unfamiliar roads and when you like music that isn't everyone's style you can still listen to your music and keep it to yourself. Its amazing how far along technology has come today, I love having my Ipod.  

No comments:

Post a Comment