Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Snow!!!!

I really hope that we get snow on Thursday. I want enough snow so that we don't have to come to school at all on Thursday or on Friday but return on Monday. I only hope that we get the snow because we really haven't had much snow all year....well not enough to cover the ground anyways and I think that it would be tons of fun to play in and get out of school for a day or two but I sure would hate it if we were to graduate late. Last year we had to go to school for like over a week later than we originally planned and I absolutely hated it! Winter is just no fun without snow, honestly i could live without winter just keep Christmas but not winter because i hate the cold if there isn't going to be any snow at all whats the point! I love to have snow to an extent just not tons and tons of it! So hopefully my wish will come true and we will get some snow this week!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment