Monday, December 14, 2009

Blogging!

This year is the first time I have ever blogged before and at first i thought it was going to be lots of hard work and just annoying but really when you get to write about things in your life or things your interested in its really not all that bad! I actually enjoy blogging I'm sure if I continued to blog for another couple of years it would be very neat to go back and see what I said about thing and to see how much I have changed over the years. Blogging really should be required throughout all of Elementary, middle, and high school. It would be really cool to go back and see what all I said about things in the past and its also an easy way to access them all at once. I was required to do portfolios in the past but those were not monthly and not every year and they also were not always what I wanted to write about either. If blogging were required not only would it show us how much our thoughts and beliefs about things have changed but it would also be very memorable to see what we said in the past and see how our writing has also changed over the years! I really like to blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment