Monday, December 14, 2009

Pictures :)

One of my favorite hobbies is taking pictures. Pictures can last a lifetime and they can show many long memories of amazing times. I love taking pictures at family events or whenever me and my friends get together to do things. I usually just put my pictures in a album and label what each albums pictures are of. I wish I could have the patience to scrap book because I think that kind of thing is very special and very neat. I'm not really all that creative and I just stay way to busy to have the patience and time to scrap book, with me being so busy I'd never get finished. I still continue to take pictures though because even though I don't scrap book I still think that they are very special. I love taking silly pictures with my granny especially because they are really funny memories every time I get them out and I show them to her we always laugh. I also just love to take lots of pictures with family in general! One other thing that I enjoy taking pictures of is the outdoors! When the Ice storm hit last year you better believe i got lots of pictures. Outdoor disasters are things that will probably never happen again the way they do the first time such as the Ice Storm and all the fun me and my boyfriend and my little brother had playing in it! I also have taking pictures when we've gotten lots of snow, or really bad storms with damage! Pictures are just great and I think that everyone should make sure that they take plenty of pictures throughout each year of their lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment