Monday, December 14, 2009

Keys!!!

If I could change one thing about the way most cars work it would be to.... lock and unlock them all with touch pads of a finger print or a code and I know that some are like this but not all!! Including my car last week was very stressful getting ready for finals this week and college finals were also last week. Plus i had some make up work from being out of school and with all the stress i tend to get into a hurry and I happened to lock my keys in my car from getting in a big hurry twice in a week and three days! It just seems to me that things would be a lot easier to operated if we could unlock and lock our cars with some sort of a touch pad! So for the future I will be sure my next car has a touch pad to unlock my car whenever this happens and until then I'm going to have to give every effort to just be as organized and stress free as I can be and take everything as it comes hopefully it doesn't happen again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment