Monday, December 14, 2009

Schedule Change!!!

Next semester I'm looking forward to the new schedule that I'm getting. I'm taking college algebra and English 102 and the only way I could take college algebra was in the morning, so I will have my college classes in the morning and I will be at Apollo at 11:30 for the last two classes instead of having three classes in the morning at Apollo and college in the afternoon. I'm excited because I love change in my schedule and I get to keep all my same teachers for my required subjects at Apollo, they are just going to be different periods of the day. Now this means I will have a little more time to sleep because my college classes will not start until 9 and 9:30 which gives me close to an extra hr. Now any time I am scheduled on a Friday to work at 2 they have been very understanding because of the fact that I am going to school they are going to let me come in a little late, around 345 because now with those college classes in the morning I will be at Apollo till 3:15 instead of 1:39. I really do love change I guess because I get tired of doing the same things day after day. After awhile it gets very boring and it will feel good to get into a new routine, so I believe everything is going to work out and for the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment