Monday, December 14, 2009

Progress!

I'm almost eighteen, my birthday is two days after Christmas! My senior yr. is halfway over and the next half is going to fly by! This yr. I feel like i have gotten a whole lot smarter and prepared for my future already! Maybe its just because I'm getting older and i realize the importance of my future and i can honestly say I've tried a lot harder this year then all the years in the past. I also finished my first two college classes with high B's and like just a few points away from A's but i was still satisfied because I was worth it and much harder than my classes in high school just because i wasn't used to having to study the way i had to for these classes. This year i also feel like i have my priorities straight, on the week nights i tend to study and make sure my homework is finished instead of going to my friends or doing things that waste my time, and on the weekend I work hard and i still make sure that i get my homework or any studying i need to do done instead of just forgetting about it and going to bed! So senior year is almost over and i can truly say that i actually feel like i have gotten much more smarter in many way, such as more knowledgeable and making good choices!

No comments:

Post a Comment