Thursday, January 28, 2010

What Would a Dog advice about in life?

A dog would probably just say that as long as you do as your told then you'll always get treated and anytime someone special is trying to talk to you just listen and look at them and then they'll love you to death. Maybe not all dogs would say this but my dog would! We always give her treats whenever she obeys our commands like sit, lay, speak and etc. and she always just looks up at me when I talk to her and she listens to me and she never argues with anything I've got to say and I just love her to death! She is the greatest dog in the world and she loves kids and she loves to just run around in the backyard and have fun racing up and down the fence with the dog on the other side! She is only about 4 years old, her name is Chessy and we got her whenever our first dog that we had from when I was younger died. Chessy would really not say a whole lot more on life except if you want to be treated to as you are told and listen and don't argue with your loved ones that talk to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment