Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Superstitions???

My personal opinion on superstitions is that they are not really real. I don't believe in Friday the 13Th, bad luck for 7 yrs. if i break a mirror, good luck, health and wealth if I eat black eyed pea's and cabbage on New Years, or any other superstition. I have herd of many things about ghost and spirits and things that happened that does question my mind and it does make me wonder but ever time the front door squeaked when it was left cracked and the screen door isn't closed all the way most would first things oh my! its a ghost or something and I just don't really believe in that I usually just say its the wind and close it but who really knows? If I were to break a mirror or if I don't eat those foods on New Years and etc. I really don't think that I'm going to have any bad luck at all, for some reason I just cant believe that these things are true. I think that its all in peoples minds and that they believe in superstitions so strongly that these thing happen to them. Superstitions is a very difficult topic and I haven't never herd of any real evidence that they are true and just the fact that it does creep me out I just choose not to believe in them and get my self all worked up over such things like if I break a mirror everything happens for a reason and I really doubt it's going to bring me bad luck but then again who really knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment