Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Color!!

Color is a very important in today's society many things are based on color if we didn't have color what would the world be like? Many things are naturally learned as a child based on colors. As a child we automatically know that the sky is blue, apples are red, birds are black, trees are green, and I could go on and on forever. Ok so the sky's not always blue and birds are not always black but that would be the way we naturally color them as a child. Color also can tell alot about a person some one who always wears very bright colors might be very out going and some one who wears alot of black, gray and white might not be as out going. I'm not very big on art and I'm not very creative but I like to try to be and my whole point of writing this is what would the world be like if we didn't have any color to our world and everything was black and white? When we went outside or inside our houses everything was black and white? I couldn't imagine...I think it would be very depressing and boring. Statistics also show that color has a lot to do with a persons mood change the color orange for some reason is supposed to make a person happy! When we get dressed in the morning we might pick out a color of shirt that we like, when you buy a vehicle most of the time there is a preference of what color fits you, and so on. I just thinks its interesting to think about how much color is involved in our everyday life!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment