Thursday, September 10, 2009

The Closest Woman in My Life Next to My Mother

My granny is a huge part of my life i visit her at least three times a week, if not more! She does tons of things for me and is always offering me help in any way she can. She is like the closest woman to me in my life next to my mother. She not only does tons of things for me but we have lots of fun together. She and I often go out lunch on Sundays after church to our favorite place in the world, Panera Bread. We always get the same thing a sandwich with the amazingly delicious broccoli soup. We both love to work out when we get the time. She has the new ab circle that is so fun, your only supposed to get on it like 5 min. a day and its great! I like to mow the yard for granny shes 60 yrs old and stays busy constantly and so i also try to do as much for her as i can as well. If it wasn't for my granny sometimes i wonder what i would do without her i tell her everything that goes on in my life and any problem that comes my way and of course she always has something inspiring to say. My granny is the best!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment