Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Growing up can be tough!!!

This past yr mom and dad have been there for anything i need but they like me to do as much as i can on my own and i respect them for it because it has taught be a lot, although it has been a chore. This summer i paid to take a CNA class which was 375 dollars and it wasn't all that bad except i gave up my Monday and Wednesday mornings to be at class from 8 to 330 and i did a greatest job and past my state test. Paying my own money for it gave me no choice, i gave up my money i made sure i did my very best at all times! When its your money being spent things are allot different and i seem to be more successful when its mine. I had to pay for my own gas and any extra things that i wanted i also payed 75 dollars to get my passenger window fixed because boy was it hot without it working and no air conditioner now I'm more cautious when people play with the window controls and whenever it came time for mom to take me school shopping I thought more about buying the American eagle jeans instead of the abercrombie because they're just the same your only paying for the logo and it makes no sense i found out after buying things for my self for a little while. I also started doing my own laundry at times because sometimes mom doesn't have the chance to wash the clothes just because you want to wear a certain shirt one night and i had to hang them to dry and put them away now i see why mom says put your dirty clothes in the hamper don't let them sit on your floor till the end of the week because she gets a million loads at once, that has to be stressful. The point being doing things myself and paying for allot of my own things has taught me allot and made me mature a ton!

No comments:

Post a Comment