Thursday, September 3, 2009

SUMMER :)

Its my favorite season although my favorite holiday is Christmas. Anyways i wish it was still summer i hate staying up late to get organized and do my homework it defiantly stinks! but i know hard work will pay off in the end so i just try to look at the positive side whenever i don't get as much sleep as id like i know that the next day i will have no stress of not having my room and things organized and i know that my homework is done. The things that i miss most about summer are time to myself and time to hang out with my friends and most of all sleeping in, i love it! Its nice to just wake up and know that you don't go to work till four and you have all day to lay out and just relax and hangout with friends and family and have tons of fun. I left out one thing the SUN. Sunny days make my day i hate the rain its depressing and it makes me nervous when theres a storm but whenever the sun shines i absolutely love it. Its like everything's off to a great start when the sun is shining. They always say when your having fun it goes by fast and that's exactly how summer happens extremely fast! Another thing that i love about summer is county softball Ive played for Sorgho for almost my entire life and its great lots of fun and not to competitive just all about having a good time. If only summer were like half a year long! Gosh I miss it.

No comments:

Post a Comment