Wednesday, September 9, 2009

NEW JOB!!!

YAY! I can finally say that i don't work in a food service anymore i am so excited because i have worked with a food service for almost three yrs. I spent about a yr and a half at Texas Roadhouse and about a yr and a half at Morrison s a food service for the hospital. I just recently got a new job at the Carmel Home working as a nursing assistant and I'm pumped! I'm only going to be working every other Friday night and every Saturday and Sunday mornings making better pay and a lot more days off because now i will always be off Mon-Thur. and i will be able to take time out to do things for myself and hang out with the family more and most of all ill have a lot more time to focus on school work! I'm so excited i don't look down on food services at all i believe if you have a job and you work that's great but it just wasn't the thing for me and it had just gotten very old! So I'm really excited to see how it goes I'm off the next three days and i start work on Sat. wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment