Friday, March 26, 2010

Fridays!!!!

Today's Friday and it's been very busy! Every weekend I work either morning or nights at the Carmel Home because during the week I am unable to because of school. Today as soon as I get out of school I have to go straight to work I get of at 10:30pm and then I have work Saturday and Sunday at 6:00am in the morning, so today is going to has been very busy and its just going to get more tiring! I also have has basically three math classes today which wares me out!!! First I have college algebra then I have accounting 1 and the last period I have algebra 3. So I'm completely wore out on the days that I have so much math. Most people Fridays are their most favorite for me it's the opposite. I would rather it be Monday instead so that it can be a fresh start at the beginning of the week and no work till Friday! By time Fridays get here I'm exhausted it feels like so schools almost over and I'm going to work and study this weekend and, unlike everyone else I'm looking forward to Monday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment