Monday, March 22, 2010

High school is almost over!!

Its getting close to the end of senior year! I'm really ready to get out of high school and just be a little more independent and be able to have my own schedule. What I mean by that is when I go to college this summer and next year I'm really going to enjoy scheduling my classes when they are most convenient for me. One thing that I will really miss about high school is hanging out with all of my closest friends. Most of my friends are all going to different colleges and some even out of town and with everyone's busy lifestyle we probably will find it hard to come in contact with one another. My teachers have been a big help so I plan to come back and visit them in the future and I really have appreciated all that they have taught me. I am really ready to graduate though, high school can be a little stressful dealing with the same schedule everyday and the drama that occurs mostly freshman and sophomore year but still in college I'm thinking it will be much harder to continue to make good grades but as far as getting rid of all the drama and the set schedule its going to be great!!! Only two months left to go and even though I cant wait I'm going to miss high school a little I know and most of all its all hard to believe that I will be graduating and my little brother will be in high school next yr.!

No comments:

Post a Comment