Wednesday, March 24, 2010

New Vehicle :)

I just got a new vehicle all on my own! I'm very excited I herd about this blazer it was my boyfriends great uncles and they are mechanics so I knew it had been taken good care of and they had all the oil changes recorded in from the past and it looked as if it had never been rode in. It was actually his great aunts and she was an older lady so it wasn't driven a whole lot. It is a 2000 and had only 55,900 miles and sold to me for only 4,000 so I got a great deal! I first tried and tried to sell my car and finally my neighbor bought my car from me for 1,000 dollars because it was old with almost 200,000 miles so then I had one thousand and I had four thousand already saved so I had plenty money. I was never aware of all the trouble that came along with getting a vehicle though. I had to go to my insurance company and get my name off of my old car and get insurance on my new blazer and pay the difference then I had to have the guy that I bought the blazer from and the girl I sold my car to come down to the courthouse so that we could get them put into the right names and get new titles to the cars issued out to us. Then I had to pay for taxes on the Blazer! I never had any clue about all the trouble it was to buy a new vehicle but everything worked out perfect because I had the money for the blazer and the thousand I got from my car was used to buy insurance, and pay taxes on the vehicle and of course I had to have money for gas for the next two weeks until I got paid again! I'm really excited to have a new vehicle though it rides a lot smoother and I love it. I have also learned a lot from the experience of doing things on my own. This week my insurance went down almost 60.00 for turning in my transcript and something stating that I had taken Drivers Ed. I was so happy to see that! So actually my insurance really didn't go up a whole lot more than before because now I have full coverage and it's hard to believe but I get pretty good gas mileage to so I'm extremely excited!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment