Thursday, March 25, 2010

Valentines Day!

I had a wonderful Valentines Day!!!! My boyfriend's parents cooked us dinner and then we went to the movies to see Valentines Day and it was really a cute movie. Even though it was more of a chick flick he said that he really enjoyed the movie. After the movie we went and visited my dad and my brother. On the morning of Valentines Day I gave my mom a book called Don't Sweat the Small Stuff and she really liked it a whole lot. My boyfriend and I really enjoyed our movie this year we both are trying to save money and he had movie gift cards so it really worked out perfect and I mad him a really cute card that had a cute quote written on it with candy in place for some words. It said today's Valentines Day so TAKE 5 and enjoy your day. Even though you can be a NERD I still think your a real HOT TAMALIE. Thanks for always being such a SWEETART and a JOLY RANCHER boy. With PAYDAY beeing so far away I know its CRUNCH time and not even 100 GRAND would amount to what you mean to me. Your KISSES send me to the MILKYWAY and this card has been a LIFE SAVER so if your laughing keep your SNICKERS to yourself. All the words that are in capital were the candy bars that I had glued to the poster board. He really liked it and it was a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment